Thursday, July 1, 2010

How to recover precious digital images from formatted hard drive


Travelling is my hobby since my childhood. I love travelling to hill stations and watch the real beauty of nature. My camera always goes along with me because no trip is complete if I don't capture such splendid beauty in my digital camera. Last week I went to Manali with my friends. We stayed there for a week and enjoyed this week a lot. I can't express the beauty of this place in my words. It's perhaps the most beautiful tourist place in Himachal Pradesh. I captured this beauty in my digital camera in form of pics. After coming from there I loaded all those pics in my computer and formatted my memory card. Next week when I switched on my computer to view those pics I felt shocked by knowing that my brother has accidentally formatted pc and those pics as well. I was desperate to get those pics back . I was looking for a digital image recovery software to recover those digital images.

Though Internet is flooded with such utilities, luckily I found a solution of my problem. I found a digital image recovery software and I was able to get back those precious images. You can't imagine my joy and happiness which I got after seeing those images again.

Using digital image recovery software you can recover the lost and deleted imaged of any format like jpeg, bmp, gif etc from any type of storage media. Whenever you deleted you precious digital images, it don't get deleted permanently. In fact the space used by those images remains intact in storage device unless or until it don't get overwrite. By using a comprehensive digital image recovery tool you can get back those images very easily.

I suggest to use Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software to recovery accidentally deleted digital images from hard drive, memory card, SDHC card, magnetic tape or any other storage media.

No comments:

Post a Comment